A bewildering Visio-2019 problem!

Unfortunately, I met a bewildering problem with Visio-2019.

I have been using Visio-2019 to make circuit drawings, everything goes well until yesterday. I modified a drawing, and generated a PDF file, after tha t I used a merging software to merge a set of PDF drawings into one PDF fil e. When I opened the collected PDF file a strange thing happens: the collec ted PDF file could not show normally: first several PDF files shows normall y, and suddenly starting from the new generated PDS file, all following PDF files showed in contracted form.

First I thought it might be the error caused by the PDF merging software, s o I downloaded another PDF merging software, but the situation remained the same, so I was sure it was not the PDF merging software's fault.

Then I thought that it my be Adoby Read DC software fault. I uninstalled th e Adoby Read DC software and reloaded it. The situation remained the same.

Finally I decided to reload purchased Visio-2019 3 times, the problem still existed.

After 2 days working I finally found that the Visio-2019 has generated a PD F file in 16.4% scale since my last generating PDF file. Normally it should be in 102% scale.

I tried to find a parameter set up process in Visio-2019 to set the PDF sca le parameter, but failed.

I am sure that it is an error caused by Visio-2019 itself.

Please help! Anyone has the similar experience with it to solve the problem .

Thank you.

Weng

Reply to
W TX

ll until yesterday. I modified a drawing, and generated a PDF file, after t hat I used a merging software to merge a set of PDF drawings into one PDF f ile. When I opened the collected PDF file a strange thing happens: the coll ected PDF file could not show normally: first several PDF files shows norma lly, and suddenly starting from the new generated PDS file, all following P DF files showed in contracted form.

so I downloaded another PDF merging software, but the situation remained t he same, so I was sure it was not the PDF merging software's fault.

the Adoby Read DC software and reloaded it. The situation remained the same .

ll existed.

PDF file in 16.4% scale since my last generating PDF file. Normally it shou ld be in 102% scale.

cale parameter, but failed.

em.

Hi,

Microsoft globally changes multiple product behaviors through its last upda te, relating to PDF generating problem. See details from

Thank you.

Reply to
W TX