Voice Activated Telephone

Can anyone recommend an inexpensive VOX telephone for home use for a disabled person?

Reply to
Herb

You should post this to the appropriate newsgroups comp.dcom.telecom.tech and/or alt.dcom.telecom. Better yet, visit some web sites such as Mike Sandman's

or
To be honest, I can't ever remember seeing such a telephone. But I've seen cell phones that can respond to voice commands. Takes a lot of training, tho.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th