Vector Vid Power supply (WP-705B)

Hello,

I've got a Vector Vid variable regulated power supply here (WP-705B)(0-64V 0-2.5A) and i'm wondering if anyone has a schematic,manual,etc for it? I think the voltmeter might have a resistor in it that has drifted,and the adjustment pot for the meter is pegged. (working on figuring that one out right now,and just adjusted the current meter a bit.) It seems well built,and appears to function correctly,except for the voltmeter issue.It seems like a nice addition to the bench.Anybody else have one of these?

Any info would be great! Thanks.. Patrick.

Reply to
Nothing40