Tektronix 2335, no trace, no beam

Hi all,

I just bought a Tektronix 2335 oscilloscope, one minute working, the next minute the trace is gone. The beam finder does not work. nothing works. However I do see a flash of a blurry beam when I first turn it on, but that's it. When opened I see small resistor is burned open just to the left of q114 off the emitter on the vert out/HV power pcb. I can't tell what the value is and I don't have any schematics. The big question is this: What else is gone and why? I don't suppose anybody has the schematic for this board?? (same as 2336 scope)

Please help if you have ANY ideas!!

Bob email: snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.nbnet.nb.ca To email remove NOSPAM

Reply to
Bob Kelly