Tek 2230 NV Storage Question

Hi All...

I recently acquired a used Tektronix 2230, an early digital-storage scope. Seems to be in good working condition, but I have one question for anyone familiar with that model:

It does not "remember", through power-off, any changes to my "ACQ" settings - those that you select in the "table" (for example, SAMPLE, PEAK-DETECT, AVERAGE, etc).

Does anyone know - is this normal behavior for this scope? I.e. should it "remember" these settings through power-off?

Strangely, the manual doesn't seem to address this at all, unless I have missed it!

Thanks in advance for any reply.

--
==Richard Kruse== correct email: rkruse at mtelco dot net
Reply to