SURPLUS C Band VSAT equipment available !!

Hello all ! Selling this for a friend...

I have a quantity of SURPLUS C Band VSAT equipment FORSALE.

Seeking expressions of interest/$$offers.

Hughes C Band ODU, Extended-C, 5 Watt, P/N 1019095-001, multiple units are available.

Also available to suit above - 20 Watt Amplifier, Part N/R unknown at this time, multiple units available.

I can arrange a STATIC test if you wish ?

Please send responses direct to my Email address - but remember to delete the anti-spam bits first.

Thanks.

Alan.

Alan Devlin.

RF RESALE... where Honesty & Integrity are paramount ! Melbourne, Australia.

WEB PAGE URL

alandeletethisdevlin