Release dates for various Tektronix scopes

Does anyone happen to know when the follow Tek scopes were released?

-- The Tek 519, which I believe was the first Tek scope with 1GHz bandwidth; apparently released in the mid-60s.

-- The Tek 11801 along with the SD24 sampling head; apparently released in the early-'90s. I'm actually after when the first ~20GHz sampling scope become available.

Thanks,

---Joel Kolstad

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

"Joel Kolstad" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

the 519 debut was in 1960. the first 11K series was in 1986,but I don't know about the 11801 specifically.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Thanks Jim, much appreciated.

As far as I can tell, the 11801/2 are still quite popular today.

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

bandwidth;

(Tek 519 is in the 1964 International catalogue but wasn't new even then)

john jardine