Please snd email again for Agilent question

Dear Jeff or person who responded to my question. I remember a Jeff?

Unfortunately I had over 500 messages in my mailbox because of people with worm problems and my assistent tried to clean up all those messages. One too many I'm afraid.

Would you be so kind to send me your response again? I read through it quickly and wanted to respond to you today.

You've been working for Agilent etc.

Thanks again.

Reply to
Female in a man's world