OT FA LOTS of RF and assorted accomplices in the state of art.... Free SED bonus too!

Hello,

Ever heard of "Feng Shui" ancient art of arranging the living space to maximize potential. Modern embodiment includes the "de-cluttering of living and work space to maximize life's potential...................

I am caugth in the jaws of feng shui and de cluttering, and have several item for auction, at prices that hover near 10 cents on the dollar. I want these items in the hands of folks that may use these items and refuse to throw it out!.

here's a link to all my crap on ebay wow :-0... free shipping and wait there's more for sed readers...

i case this does not work here is a like to sma calibration and coaxial tx line standards..and extras

&rd=1

or

&rd=1

reasonably well endowed rf semiconductor gear

rd=1

&rd=

and precession silicon dioxide cut and polished, high q resonators ....aka crystals......

&rd=1

rd=1

ALL SED readers, hackers, lurkers who complete a transaction will get extra stuff using buy now and mentioning SED in the paypal payment.

Marc H.Popek

living

several

You should refrain from adding those letters to your description, since it violates Ebay terms of use: letters like HP and IBM which have absolutely _nothing_ to do with the item. I've reported some sellers for lesser offenses, such as those idiots that sell LEDs and use Honda, Lexus, etc. in their descriptions to attract the car fans. They've had their auctions cancelled because of this abuse.

So you had better 'de-clutter' your item descriptions before you have them deleted completely. And read their terms of use while you're feng shui-ing.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 10:22:40 -0800, "Watson A.Name - \"Watt Sun, the Dark Remover\"" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Please do us all a favour and report him for spamming the newsgroups. I'd do it myself but the bastards at Ebay want me to register before they'll allow me to complain.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

of

since

Honda,

had

feng

So, what's the matter with registering? It was so easy I didn't even know I did it!

I bought a CD from someone on Half.com, and I had to sign up for some reason when I did that. Then last year I decided to sign up for Ebay, and it told me that I was already registered! Gee, I don't remember ever signing up for Ebay!

Then It occurred to me that I had bought that CD from Half, which I found is a part of Ebay. Soooo...

You can sign up with a Yahoo or Hotmail email account and that's no big deal. Then let it lay dormant like I did for a year or two.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

He just wants to bitch and piss and moan, and not be responsible for his own shit.

--
The Pig Bladder From Uranus, still waiting for
some hot babe to ask what my favorite planet is.

SNIP

Wouldn't you also complain and call them bastards if they allowed totally anonymous complaints?

Ed wb6wsn

Reply to
Ed Price