Looking for manual to a SD 20/24 PAL Programmer

I found this at Breezeshooter's Hamfest last wknd in the Pittsburgh area. This is a PAL programmer made by Structured Design, SD 30/24 It even includes a Stringy Floppy cassette player, plus a spare cassette--I hope I can find these too. This is supposed to be a standalone programmer with just a serial port for console input and display.

Would someone know where I can find a manual for this PAL Programmer ? I tried the usual websites, starting with bitsavers, but no luck so far.

thanks =Dan

Ragooman