LINK: Conar 250 Oscillioscope Info Page - Schematics Wiring Diagram Layout Brochure

Conar 250 Oscillioscope Information Page Download Conar 250 Oscillioscope Schematics Wiring Diagram Layout Brochure

- representative photo

- letter to the original owner

- download PDF of original brochure

- download PDF of original schematic

Full specifications are in the brochure, but here are some highlights: .023Vrms sensitivity; vertical amplifier response flat

13Hz to 2.5MHz down 1.5dB at 3.58MHz; sweep range 10Hz to 500kHz; horizontal sensitivity 1Vrms; frequency response flat from 20Hz to 90kHz, down .8dB at 12Hz, down 3dB at 250kHz.

additional keywords: V rms volts cycles kc kilocycles mc megacycles scope o'scope o-scope oscope wide band tv oscilloscope National Radio Institute NRI N.R.I. N. R. I. kit

Reply to
William Miller