HP1340A Info

Hi

Believe me.........its a long story, but the upshot is I am using the CRT out of an HP 1340A XYZ display in an old 8505A Net Anz chassis and, while I have a good sized display, can`t quite achieve perfect focus. I have "fudged" the heater and cathode voltages to those I was able to measure pre-transplant and guessed the rest, but the true pin-outs and design voltages are unknown. Anyone got the right data for the CRT, pin outs and voltage for heater, cathode, grid, anode etc, etc?

Is there a x2, x3 or x6 multiplier for the screen??

Awaiting any help Nick

Reply to
nick.kenworthy