Gould DSO 400 manual and/or software?

Dear techies,

I have (hopefully) repaired a junked Gould 400 DSO and wondered if anyone has an electronic copy of the manual? Also...the 'scope has an RS423 I/O connector on the rear, does this mean there is some special Gould software to go with the 'scope? Anyone got a copy please......

Thanks in anticipation...

Dave

Reply to
Dave Bullock

I have too this scope. The connector can be used to upload a "picture" to the Pc. I can copy you the manual too... Maybee you can also help me, i'am looking for a newer Firmware Version than i have. In my scope there is the Version 1.49, what Verion is in your scope used? (you can see it if you start "full-calibration", it is also printed on the eprom inside)

Please send me a mail to "rg at gmx.de" ...

Reply to
keiang