FS: bitscope and PIC emulator (both new)

For sale/offer as lab clearout impending:

'Bitcsope' analogue/digital oscilloscope/logic analyser/signal capture system.

Also ICEPICjnr PIC emulator system:

thanks for looking.

JB

Reply to
JB

Mike Adams

My apologies: should have been FO/For Offer. They're going on ebay at the weekend but I thought that someone on here could make use of them. Thanks, JB

Reply to
JB

I may be interested in the Bitscope, if you are UK or at least Europe-based for delivery. Exactly which model is it?

BTW, your email addy is bouncing due to being over quota.

You may contact me at:

coms at softhome dot net

Cheers, Rick.

Reply to