DA100 Thurlby RS232 Analyser Manual?

Would anyone know the whereabouts of a .pdf or alike for the TTI DA100?

Here's some blurb about the device (this link may be broken up);

Thanks kindly,

techie_alison

Reply to
techie_alison

Did you try emailing them? They emailed me a manual a while ago when I asked.

Reply to
Mike Harrison

asked.

Tis done :) Not holding out too much hope, I'm finding quite a few of these companies are keen not to even answer any emails unless you're buying something. But we'll see :)

Reply to
techie_alison

In message , techie_alison writes

Wow, long time since I've seen one of those... I don't remember having a manual when it was (relatively) new at my work place but I do remember that a couple of BNC patch cables and you got a neat display on a scope which you could control with the buttons on the unit. Have you tried Emailing TTi?

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

Yep, nothing back yet, 2 days ago :(

Reply to
techie_alison

have one for sale starting Sunday on ebay.

item number 7622796506

WayneL

Reply to
WAYNEL