WTB/WTT: PCI GPIB/HPIB/IEEE488 card

Hi,

sorry if this post offends you, as this isn't a .ads group, but i consider it relevant.

I'm looking to acquire a PCI GPIB card. I'm willing to pay cash or trade some old eqipment/whatever.

Please let me know if you have one laying around and would be willing to make a deal. See sig for email instructions.

thanks,

--buddy

--
Remove '.spaminator' and '.invalid' from email address
when replying.