Windows Students Embedded Challenge 2006

It seems that the finalists to the Windows Stduent challange contest were announced recently. There are rumours about the substandard judging (doesnt surprise, being a Microsoft contest) of the results, by someone claiming to be a mentor of a losing team.

He has posted his analysis on this website:

Niharika

Reply to
ms.niharika

... snip ...

... snip ...

Do I detect a slight animus to the lord god mickey$oft? Would it help if they added dongles to their OSs?

  They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
  and our people, and neither do we."          -- G. W. Bush.
 "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the
  leaders.  All you have to do is tell them they are being
  attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism
  and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way
  in any country."                         --Hermann Goering.
Reply to
CBFalconer