[Way OT] Anyone have ASCII ART using only 0-f or 0-F? (hex only, upper or lower case)

I am working sector read/write to various memory devices and thought it would be funny to have some sort of ascii-art pictures pop up in the sector display!

It's a pretty obscure requirement, but with the brains, talent, and experience in this group, it just may have been done before, and better, someone knows where to find it!

Rufus

(I don't know if alt.ascii-art will be much help)

Reply to
Rufus V. Smith

Well, after working on the sector display and adopting the more usual and sensible hex-on-the-left and ascii-on-the-right format, I realized I have a 16 x 32 ascii canvas for normal ascii art.

(as Emily Latella would say: "Never Mind")

Although refs or posts of good sample art would be appreciated!

Rufus

Reply to
Rufus V. Smith

You just want to write F*** OFF to people who are trying to crack your code, don't you?

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

Not exactly.

It was more for my own amusement, for when I find the sector I'm looking for, or thought I wrote, rather than recognizing numeric patterns like 01 02 03 04, or 0xDEADBEEF

Besides, I don't use that language. Especially in code.

Rufus

Reply to
Rufus V. Smith