Watchdog msp430

Hi,

I have an MSP430 and set the watchdog timer, however, when I cut power off and return power, sometimes it'll reset, and sometimes it won't. If I check with my debugger where it's getting stuck, it's just between two lines that say something like e30 BITB.B #4, 0X0028 e34 jnz 0Xe30 and it will loop forever there,

however this will only happen part of the time, other times it'll work perfectly well, is there anyway to debug the watchdog timer, or is there something I'm doing wrong?

I'd appreciate any help,

Thanks

Reply to
ddshore

I've checked my interrupt flag for the watchdog and it's turned off whenever this happens, however I've scanned through my whole code and there's not one line in which I turn off the watchdog timer

Reply to
ddshore

Just one more thing

the problem seems to be exactly when I'm enabl> snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: