USB Composite LPC1768 CDC

Hello,

I have succeeded in creating a USB composite device that creates four VCOM's, using a LPC1768. I have looped (via software) the input to the output on each VCOM. After successfully installing these VCOM's in Windows

7 all works as expected, however when I install them in Windows XP, the last 3 work properly, except the first one. The symptoms are that when I input characters from either Hyper-term or Realterm no echo is seen at that time. If I disconnect it, then reconnect, the missing characters appear right after the connection is completed. This happens only on the first VCOM only. Is anyone having the same problems I am?

DSTWRT