[Update] Voice activated program in C for MSP430 G2553 family

I wrote earlier this week in regards to requirement of a program that converts signals in analog to digital for the MSP43 G2553 to read.

I think I have a better approach to my problem...

I will be using the microphone to voice activate (as demo) the LED in port P1.6. This sounds really simple but I can't get the thing to complie.

Can someone write a quick program to see if I am doing it all wrong?

speedofsound1

speedofsound1:

port

Better than that - you post what won't compile and perhaps someone here will be able to work out why.

MK

Reply to
Michael Kellett

//***********************************

#include #include #include

void main(void) { printf("Hello World!);

return 0; }

//***********************************

Bye Jack

--
Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be! Futile resistance is, hmm?
Reply to

printf("hello, world");

Reply to
Don Y

On Thu, 07 May 2015 20:14:00 -0500 in comp.arch.embedded, "speedofsound1" wrote,

Look for the helpful message from the compiler saying *why* it won't compile.

Reply to
David Harmon