Ultra High Speed Type I Cards

The SD 3.0 standard states that UHS-I cards throughput can be up to

104 MB/sec in the SD104 mode. What confuses me is the Table 3-5 of SD 3.0 spec (physical layer), which says **Maximum Bus Speed** can be up to 104MB/sec, whereas Figure 3-13 shows **max throughput** as 104 MB/ sec.

I'd appreciate if someone can throw light on this. Is it the throughput or bus speed?

Best, Vijay Zanvar

Reply to
vijoeyz