uclinux on lpc2294

My project is to port uclinux on lpc2294. I've uClinux-dist-2007013
package downloaded from www.uclinux.org. My conclusion is that it does no
need arm and lpc2294 patching as it includes necessary folders in its fil
tree. So, I tried to do "make menuconfig" and build the kernel. But i go
some errors. I'm not sure if i'm doing it right. Will someone guide m
please???

Thanks in advance

Re: uclinux on lpc2294
not
file
got
lpc2294 patching. I tried to build it several times today. The build wa
good until i got this error
Undefined reference to pgd_offset() in function io.c
Now i am trying to troubleshoot this. If someone can help i am very glad.

thanks

Site Timeline