Toradex Technology Workshop, in collaboration with Gusto Controls, India

Toradex, in collaboration with Gusto Controls, brings forth its technology workshop aimed at providing insight into embedded computing, with a focus on embedded Linux. We will also be showcasing our broad portfolio of products and engaging demos.

Participants will get to work on Toradex development kits during the hands-on session and will be able to have their technical questions answered by Toradex engineers on ground.

To participate, please register here:

Venue: Hotel Deccan Rendezvous, Pune

Reply to
Matthew Do