Thyristor rectifier controller

Hello!

I need to find dedicated controller for 3-phase thyristor rectifier for high current DC power source, with serial interface (e.g. RS232/485). It's not problem to make one using some uC, but customer's requirement is - "use only off-the-shelf units"! Internet searches give me nothing yet, but i suppose that such a device should exist :)

Thanks in advance for any advice or link !

With best regards, Artem Smolenkov.

Reply to
Artem Smolenkov

Hi, RS component sell a board that does exactly what you want. I programmed an

8051 chip to do the same thing some years ago. Putting it in a micro is really the only way to go, explain to your client that a micro is "off the shelf" as long as they have a copy of the software and a means to program the chips which is pretty easy.
Reply to
CBarn24050

Try this link...

regards