temperature / voltage sensor recomendation?

Hello,

In my next uC design I need to check periodically battery and uC temperature and battery and power-supply voltage.

I do not have a native I2C nor 1Wire on the uC wherever CAN or SPI or some IOs are available. What I prefer would be a kind of simple 2wire interface to some small and handy sensors.

Some recommendations ? Are there some don't use sensors?

Thx,

theAdib.

Reply to
Adib Taraben

You can find ADC that also include temperature sensors. I know ADI makes a few. But I have found that external ADCs tend to be a bit expensive compared to the MCU, especially when they contain a temperature sensor. I suggest that you go with an MCU that has an internal temp sensor and ADC. The ADuCxxxx family of parts are specifically designed to have good ADC at a reasonable price. The low end devices are 8051 powered and the higher end devices contain an ARM7 core.

Reply to
rickman