strip flt how?

Hi

I've managed to compile samba for arm. Just one tiny Big problem left. How do I strip those big binaries? I can't use arm-elf-strip because it's elf2flt'ed. I can't strip all the object files before linking. (you can't link without symbols.) How do I strip an flt binary file? Or how do I intervene (strip it) before elf gets flt'ed?

Thanks

export CC=arm-elf-gcc export CFLAGS="-Wall -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer" export LD=arm-elf-gcc export LDFLAGS="-Wl,-elf2flt=\"-s32768\"" ./configure --target=arm-elf

Reply to
evan william