simplest monitor/debugger for p2020?

Hi, I'm looking for a simplest monitor/debugger for freescale's p2020 processor. The sources should compile under gcc, and boot from SD (after boot_format processing) into SRAM. Does anybody know about such a tool? Maybe someone knows some coding examples for bare-metal applications for p2020 which I could use to start writing such a tool myself?

-- Thank you very much in advance, WZab

Reply to
wzab