SH7055

Hello,

I'm looking for any positive or negative comments on the SH7055 (or the SH2 family in general).

I'm thinking of using it for a project, and it has some interesting features: good number of MAC registers and 32 ADCs.

Anyone have recommendations on chips with similar characteristics?

Also, I can't seem to find where I could purchase the SH7055 in small quantities. Any recommendations?

Thanks, Tom

Reply to
Tom Johnson