seeking docs for QED or IDT R5230

Greetings:

Links on the 'net are dead for the datasheet and hardware reference manual for the R5230 CPU (from IDT or QED);

I would very much appreciate pointers to the PDFs or offers to e-mail them to me.

Thanks,

Michael

Reply to
msg

IDT 'rischelp' apologized for the missing file and provided this url:

Michael

Reply to
msg

Sorry, I was also looking for the R4640 Hardware Manual which was missing from the IDT site and is now at the posted url. ...still looking for the QED R5230 book.

Michael

Reply to
msg