SD / MMC - extension kit ?

Hello,

can someone tell me if the following exists: I want to test / debug / monitor a SD / MMC - card. Usually the SD card goes completely into the slot. Is there some kind of extension, with some test points for each pin, and perhaps again a SD connector for the real card. It is a bit difficult to explain. Same width and hight, but e.g. double length.

Regards,

Martin

Reply to
Martin Maurer

Meanwhile found one:

Martin Maurer

This adapter costs around 175 Euros, is there a cheaper one ? Has someone this adapter and can tell me, if it is working ?

Regards,

Martin

"Martin Maurer" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:c17b52$s42$00$ snipped-for-privacy@news.t-online.com...

Reply to