Road Ahead for Embedded Design companies in recession??

A prolonged period of recession has dampened the spirits of most companies =96 especially companies in the embedded space. Can Indian companies, who have in the past, skillfully navigated the route of services, products and IP =96 adapt and succeed in this market, where R&D spends are on the decline?

For more information, connect to:

syed j

no.

Reply to
Rumpelstiltskin

I second this.

Reply to
Nils

Embedded design is one of the leading indicators of the economy. It was the first to shut down as we enter a recession and one of the first to recover. Products start being produced 10 -14 months after the beginning of development.

We are seeing a lot of planning activity and R/D going on now.

Regards,

-- Walter Banks Byte Craft Limited

Walter Banks