Recommendations for ISP Programmer for PIC12F675

We've been using JDM-type serial programmers (built in-house) along with ic-prog to program the PIC12F675 in one of our projects. This hasn't ben the best solution for us because it doesn't work on all our PCs, probably because of the differences in the serial line drivers. We are looking for a more reliable solution.

So far, I've found the ICSP module for the Pro-Mate II, The BK Precision 844a (which is a relabeled Elnec SmartProg), and the BasicMicro ISP-Pro. Has anybody who has used any of these got any comments about them?

Elnec also makes the PIKProg+, but BK apparently doesn't sell that one. Has anyone used that one? Is there somewhere I can get this in the U.S.?

Thanks,

-=Dave

--
Change is inevitable, progress is not.
Reply to

What about the warp13a from new found ?

I've used it for isp with other pics, not the 12f675 though.

Alex Gibson

Reply to
Alex Gibson