Query Regardin SPI Capture

I want to monitor SPI Data Communication which is happening between a master and a slave. For this i have tapped the SI and SO lines of the bus and connected it to a microcontroller with 2 SPI Ports. Each SPI port is monitoring one line of the SPI Communication . I have connected the Si/So Lines to the SI's of the controller SPI Ports Will this approach work?

Reply to
"The fountainhead"

The two lines clock on different edges so it will be necessary to set up your SPI ports that way. You don't say what you do with the clocks but they'll need to be inputs to your ports. And the chip select for initial bit sync?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Dickerson