Q:BC337-40 Replacing w/NTE123AP Ok?

can i replace a bc337-40 with a nte123ap ? searched google but didn't find out too much

it for ....

Thanks Guys

For my project i decided on a pic 16f877 has pretty much all i need on chip

Reply to
--|--

Ok if it is replaced with a 123ap nte says to rotate 180degrees which would invert e and c ad the 123ap and bc337 have the same ebc pins.... does this make sense?

chip

Reply to
--|--

I don't know what you are using the transistor for, but a bc337 is a fairly generic part and you shuld be able to find plenty of similar transistor. I am not to familiar with the 2n stuff but 2n3904 seems to get mentioned a fair bit here on SED. I would tend to avoid NTE stuff as its usually quite pricey compared to the standard jelly bean parts.

Reply to
The Real Andy