Python question

Come to think of it, I have been feeling like this for 20+ years... :D.

I must have been aging prematurely I guess :-).

Dimiter

Reply to
Dimiter_Popoff

FB is a time suck (but, i guess we can say the same about USENET).

dsp.stackexchange has eclipsed comp.dsp a little, for me because i can do legit math expression on it.

same here. i'm chomping at the bit to get to some of my IRA to use to retire some debt and i have to wait until July 1, when i am 59.5 y.o. otherwise there's a 10% early withdrawal penalty.

--

r b-j                  rbj@audioimagination.com

robert bristow-johnson