Problem in reading from SJA1000

Hi, I am working with a desing based on 80C196KC having SJA1000 as CAN controller. This design also contains other peripherals like 8255. Problem is that I am able to write to SJA1000 but unable to read from. Other peripherals are working alright. When i checked the bus timings, the data is placed in databus by SJA1000 only after the rising edge of /READ signal, which shall not happen according to datasheet.The data suppose to be available with in /READ low period.

Is there anybody who can helpme?

Thanks in advance

-SureshKumar

Reply to
mail2vssk

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com schrieb:

Did you check for collisions on your data bus? Maybe another peripheral is inadvertantly selected at the same time, pulling the data bus to its output stronger than the SJA1000.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Tilmann Reh
Autometer GmbH Siegen - Elektronik nach Maß.