PC Lint vs. splint

Sounds like you may also benefit from installing a decent version control system with sand-boxing capabilities. That way you would not affect the other projects in a haphazard way. They could get to benefit from updates of the common source tree when they were good and ready for it.

Paul E. Bennett ....................
Forth based HIDECS Consultancy .....
Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972 .........NOW AVAILABLE:- HIDECS COURSE......
Tel: +44 (0)1235-811095 .... see http://www.feabhas.com for details.
Paul E. Bennett

Check out subversion:

(And it's free.)

--
#include
 _

Yes, me. Splint has (had?) problems with some non-ANSI (legacy) "extensions" of embedded compilers. Look at the Splint mailing list archive or search for my posting here dated 2003-05-17, Message-ID .

And the already mentioned problems when assigning literals to U8 are really annoying in embedded environments where this happens often.

Oliver

--
Oliver Betz, Muenchen (oliverbetz.de)
Reply to

If the company even exists by the time that happens!

It's too bad there's not a law requiring companies discontinuing software known to be in current use to place it in the public domain...

Rufus

Reply to
Rufus V. Smith