PC/104 breadboard cards?

Is there anywhere I can get an off-the-shelf PC/104 prototyping board? I want ideally just a perfboard matrix with the connector fitted. I've found a lot of people /advertising/ them but nobody actually /selling/ them.

Failing that I'd be happy if I could just source the connector. That I haven't been able to find anywhere, though I assume it is there buried in Digi-Key's unfathomable search engine.

Yes, I could build a non-stackable prototype card using just a regular

100 mil male connector strip, but I'd like to be able to stack something on top...
Reply to
larwe

Is this the sort of thing you mean?

Otherwise Google 'Harwin PC104'

-- Chris Burrows Armaide v2.0: LPC2000 Development System

Chris Burrows

In the UK:

-- Chris Burrows Armaide v2.0: LPC2000 Development System

Chris Burrows

In the UK both Farnell and RS sell stack-through PC104 connectors. So does Mouser in the States. Just type "pc104 connector" into their search boxes. Yeah, that didn't work for DigiKey, but they're so crap we don't often use them.

If you can't find a breadboard, that is.

Nobby

Reply to
Nobby Anderson

Sort of, except for being the wrong pin pitch, wrong shape and wrong number of conductors :) I think that's a PCI-104 connector, actually.

Reply to
zwsdotcom

Perfect, that's exactly what I wanted (and kit form is very handy). I can live with the UK sourcing though I'm actually in the US.

Thanks much!

Reply to
zwsdotcom