OV6680 trouble to start.

Hello,

I am using the omnivision evaluation board, please find the scheme here :

My is that i can't start the chip.

What i provide to the board : Vdd : 2.8V ; GND A sin clock at 20Mhz on XCLK PWDN is pull down. The other pin are float.

What happen : Nothing

What i except : signal on Dato 0..7 and vsync, href and pixel clock.

I don't understand my error. The chip should start to send images. Does somebody known how to start this kind of chip.

Regards, J.Parent

Reply to
jejmule

I would suggest looking at the datasheet for the board, especially the Reset signal as no doubt you are one way or another holding the camera in reset mode.

    PC Services
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul Carpenter