OT, sorry, simple Windoze GUI

You might also try the open source Delphi semiclone Lazarus:

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

I've not used Python, but I highly recommend Tk/Tcl. It is fun, easy to use and tutorials are available! And it now includes Expect, which can help create automated serial transactions. (Like the old Modem/BBS scripts...)

You may have gotten Python from ActiveState, which also has Tk/tcl.

Rufus

Reply to
Rufus V. Smith