NONE

Announcing the Atmel AVR Starter Kit complete with ANSI C Development Tools

Pricing: Kit 1 - AVR (R) Butterfly hardware = $89 Kit 2 - Lawicel M32 Eval Kit = $109 Availability: June 30, 2003

The Atmel AVR is one of the fastest 8/16 bit microcontrollers available. With this starter kit, you have everything you need to develop code for the device. The package includes:

- 4K code limited version of the ImageCraft ICCAVR C development toolkit. This is exactly the same tool as the regular ICCAVR except that the output is limited to 4K bytes. When you are ready, you may upgrade to the Standard version or PRO version for a low cost.

- Demo versions of the Flash Studio+ debugger and SoftTools StingRay debugger (Atmel's AVR Studio is available free from

- "Getting Started" guide with examples.

- Two hardware options. Both hardware options come with RS-232 code download capability and an ISP programming dongle is not required.

KIT1: Atmel's NEW "Butterfly" AVR LCD Starter Kit. M169 microcontroller, a piezo element for sound generation, integrated light and temperature sensors, LCD display glass, and a 4 Megabit Atmel DataFlash.. Dimensions: 4.5cm X 6.5cm Price: $89 (Upgrade to ICCAVR STD - $150)

KIT2: The StAVeR-24M32 from Lawicel. Stamp sized Mega32 based controller. Motherboard with 4 push buttons, piezo sound generator, ISP header, RS2332, and a character based LCD. Dimensions: 9.5cm X 8cm Price: $109 (Upgrade to ICCAVR STD - $130)

There is no better and less expensive way to get started on the AVR! For more information, visit

or

Reply to
richard

I don't know why, but someone/something/somewhere is reposting my old posts. This is the 3rd time I am seeing this sort of reposting but this was "news" over a year ago. I apologize for these phantom posts.

-- // richard

Richard F. Man

I don't know if it will help, but here is the path on the 'phantom' as received here.

For comparison, this is the path on your message to which I am replying:

Why aren't they marked ANN: :-)

--
A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?