New ARM Yahoo Groups

for all Cortex M3 discussions

for discussions related to the Luminary Micro Cortex M3 MCU chips.

Reply to
rickman

In article , rickman writes

Why? This is pointless. All that happens is you get fragmentation of resources much better to use the comp.arch.embedded & comp.sys.arm It is where most of the long term experts are.

/\/\/ chris@phaedsys.org      www.phaedsys.org \/\/\
Chris Hills

Why don't you check out the other Yahoo ARM groups? If you do you will find that there are more experts around than just the ones that post in these newsgroups... a *lot* more!

I'm not even sure what a "long term expert" is. I do know that the Yahoo groups are very focused and you will find discussions that can provide a lot of help or insight into issues that are particular to the products you are using. Let's face it, the topic of comp.arch.embedded can be a bit broad!

ADuC AT91SAM OKI-ARM-mcus STMicroSPEAr TMS470_ARM

And those are just the ones I have created. The Philips LPC2000 group is one of the most successful MCU groups around. If you haven't tried it, don't knock it!

Reply to
rickman

I wouldn't give Yahoo the time of day, let alone one of my e-mail addresses.

Reply to
spammers_lie

Hi Rickman, Just in case you didn't realize, Luminary Micro has a online discussion forum on their site.

And their engineers are there to answer any technical questions. (and possibly some of the non-technical questions :> )

Joseph

Reply to
Joseph

That may be. But Yahoo groups are a good way for users to share knowledge and any vendor worth their salt will monitor the groups and provide assistance where ever it is asked for. Different users prefer different methods of getting help. Some people like newsgroups, others like Yahoo forums others like the vendor forums.

Personally I don't see LM Stelaris devices solving any problems that I have. I didn't start the Yahoo group, I am just letting people know it exists in case anyone is interested.

Reply to
rickman