MDB interfacing to computer/PIC/BS2

Can anyone either send me the diagram on how to hook up a MDB device (such as a dollar bill validator) to a computer/PIC/HANDYBoard/OR BS2 (I am trying to make my computer the VMC)

My final setup will be a Dollar Bill Validator hooked up to a PIC, but any help on getting there, would be great!

And any other helpful info like a sniffed log.

thanks a ton!-Lee

Reply to
trend

Most of the ones I have worked with have a serial interface, either with or without RS-232 buffers. If you need info on the protocol, then surely the manufacturer of the bill validator should be able to supply this.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus