lpc2378

Hi,

Maybe it sounds stupid, but I?m new to NXP. I have always been usin atmel. I?m working now with the OLIMEX LPC2379STK from IAR systems. I? using IAR embedded work bench and I try the sample codes and the work. Bu what I don?t understand is that when I?m writing my code identical t the sample code it just won?t work.

For example:

void InitClock(void) { // 1. Init OSC SCS_bit.OSCRANGE = 0; SCS_bit.OSCEN = 1; // 2. Wait for OSC ready while(!SCS_bit.OSCSTAT);

Reply to
berde

"berde" schreef in bericht news:C-ydnVWAYbSLsvDVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

I had the same problem with checking status bits while programming the PLL. The solution was to replace the status check with a delay of 500 usec (as stated in the manual) and just continue without checking the PLL status. I never managed to solve it otherwise.

Frank

Reply to
FD