Look! Up in the Sky! It's a Bird! It's a Frog! Its an Autonomous Vehicle!

A lot of the leading-edge technology for autonomous vehicles is coming from military applications. Actually, the U.S. Navy built what was probably the first drone helicopter back in the 1960's:

Bill Giovino

Bill Giovino

I was just watching some of these videos. There are pro and con. FAA complete ban is ridiculous. We probably have to come up with some licensing procedures. Perhaps a DAV? Department of Aviation Vehicle.

Reply to
edward.ming.lee