Image capture & wearable galvanic skin response data logger?

I'm doing some experiments with a wearable Galvanic Skin Response recorder. This measures emotional and arousal levels from the sweat glands on palms of hands. It's established engineering. I can't find a commercial wearable 24/7 version so I built one based on a Lascar data logger, op-amp buffer and some electrodes on the palms of my hands.

EL USB3. Actually a neat device, voltage logger, usb download , 32Kbyte FLASH memory, costs =A339.

I have designed a wearable camera with sensors, that captures images when "interesting" events occurs, around 2000 images a day. The camera is triggered by movement, light, heat, etc from a person and when played back fast gives a recording of your day. The plan is to see when I'm (& patients) aroused by events/ images etc and sync camera images to the GSR. All is fun so far, e.g. the startle response my phone rings, and my response if I'm in a meeting with people. My request is, is there a commercial GSR logger that can be worn, as I want something a bit more elegant and practical to give to third parties? I've searched Google but seen nothing. We will buy several of these devices.

This is medical research financed by a software company, I can give you more details if interested, it's in the public domain.

Lyndsay

Reply to
Lyn

We dont have anything that exactly matches that, but do have data logging designs and medical intrumentation experience - maybe we can help?

Vic

Reply to
Vic