ICC12 IDE download problems

Hi, I'm running an approval (unregistered) copy of the ImageCraft ICC12 IDE, and finding that I can't download the S19 files that it generates. The HCS12 target rejects everything from the second line of the file onwards. S19 files from another IDE load without problems, and I can't see anything superficially wrong with the files, the record structure looks fine and essentially the same as the files that work.

Does anyone know whether there's a block on downloads for the approval version, eg. by posting an incorrect checksum?

BTW, I considered posting the S19 file, not sure whether it's considered good practice in this NG. TIA

Reply to
Noodnik

IDE,

HCS12

Have you asked Imagecraft themselves? Their support and responsiveness is excellent!

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

You're right. It's spectacularly good.