How do you program EB40A flash memory?

I'm looking into programming the EB40A flash memory (AT49BV1614A). Does anyone have an example of how to program this? The first megabyte contains the boot code. The document says to write 0xaa to 0x555 etc. to enter "product identification mode". But I'm afraid that I might overwrite part of the boot code that is in low flash memory.

Can someone explain how this works?

thanks, David

Reply to
David Lawson