For Sale: M68HC16Z1EVB with Filtering Package

M68HC16Z1EVB evaluation board You get a rather heavy flat boxes of items.

  • M68HC16Z1EVB evaluation board, with 68HC16Z1, RAM, ROM, I/O headers, and a development area. CPU chip is socketed for replacement.
  • M68HC16Z1EVB/D User's manual rev 1. Explains not only how to use the board, but some of the software included as well.
  • Analog-to-Digital converter 8/10 ADC spec sheet.
  • M68HC16 Toolkit Project Software.
  • MC14489 LED Driver spec sheet.
  • M68HC16 CPU16 Reference manual.
  • Queued Serial Module Reference manual(QSMRM/AD).
  • Toolware M68HC16 Macro Assembler Ver 4.1 MASM16 and Manual.
  • M68HC16 C Complier & Source Level Debugger by Intermetrics Microsystems Software Inc. Demo Kit by Whitesmiths.
  • Filter Design and Analysis System by Momentum Data Systems.

See the item here:

Here is the user's manual:

There is a bunch of support tools for this board:

I bought this item a while ago and haven't used it in years. It was working fine at the time of use, but I can't warranty it.

Rich

Reply to
Rich